Liver Deficiency Nourishing Diet Therapy
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the liver has the functions of storing blood, regulating blood volume, draining and regulating emotions.
Liver function is normal, the Qi machine is up, Qi and blood are peaceful, and the vitality is healthy; conversely, due to various pathogenic factors or aging, it can cause liver dysfunction, dizziness, numbness of the limbs, and joint weakness,Limb restraint, aspiration.
Can be divided into the following types: liver blood deficiency, liver yin deficiency, liver yang deficiency.
The principle of nourishing the liver is based on the treatment based on syndrome differentiation, which can be used to nourish the liver yin, nourish the liver and nourish qi, nourish the liver and nourish blood, and soothe the liver and regulate qi.
Nourishing liver yin medicinal diet-raw wolfberry shredded raw wolfberry, green bamboo shoots, 100 grams of cooked lard, 500 grams of lean pork, 30 grams of raw slices, sugar, soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, cooking wine each amount.
Production (1) Wash the lean pork and cut into long silk; cut green bamboo shoots into thin filaments; cut into shreds raw; and clean the wolfberries for later use.
(2) Put the lard in the wok and heat, then add the pork, bamboo shoots, and raw shreds at the same time, fry the cooking wine, add sugar, soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, stir in wolfberry, stir fryNext, drizzle with sesame oil and cook.
Efficacy: nourishing yin and nourishing kidney, keeping eyesight in shape.
Suitable for liver and yin deficiency and weakness, fatigue, vision loss, dry eyes, hot hands and feet, night sweats, dry stool and other alternatives.
Liver tonic and qi medicated diet-stewed coconut meat, wolfberry, chicken raw material 150 grams of coconut meat, 50 grams of Chinese wolfberry, black date, 200 grams of hen meat, salt, soy sauce, MSG amount.
Production (1) Wash the coconut meat, cut into small pieces, squeeze the juice for use, and cut the chicken into small pieces.
(2) Put chicken pieces, wolfberry and black dates into the casserole, pour the coconut juice, and add an appropriate amount of water.
First boil it with martial arts fire, and then slowly cook it with wenhuo fire. When the chicken is cooked, add salt, soy sauce and MSG.
Benefits liver and kidney, nourish the spleen and stomach.
It is suitable for liver and stomach qi deficiency, fatigue and fatigue caused by insufficient liver and kidney essence and blood, lack of complexion, dizziness, waist and knee weakness, upset and thirst, loss of appetite, etc.
Liver nourishing and nourishing medicinal diet-yam meat yam raw material yam, 50 grams each of black sesame, 400 grams of pork, 200 grams of caster sugar, 3 eggs, peanut oil, appropriate amount of refined salt.
Production (1) The yam slices are crispy, ground finely, fried with black sesame seeds, and set aside.
(2) Wash and cook the pork, soak it in cold water, cut into diced meat, stir the eggs, add yam powder, refined salt, wet starch, and evenly blend into a thick paste. Set aside.
(3) Fill the bowl with diced meat, add the egg paste after mixing and sizing, and set aside.
(4) Set the wok on medium heat and add peanut oil to the 80% heat. Use the chopsticks to fry the meat one by one, puff the pan, remove the corners, and re-fry together until the color is yellow.
(5) Reset the wok on the fire, add a small amount of water and sugar, and when the sugar juice turns golden brown, add the fried meatballs, remove from the fire, sprinkle sesame seeds, and cool.
Efficacy Ziyin blood, liver and kidney.
It is suitable for body weight loss caused by deficiency of liver, yin and blood, softness of waist and knees, dizziness, tinnitus, memory loss, dry skin and dry stool.
Shugan qi medicated diet-Hehuahua steamed pork liver raw dried Hehuahua 10?
12 grams, pork liver 100?
150 grams, hydrochloride.
Make the dried acacia flowers and put them in a dish, and soak them with water for 4?
After 6 hours, slice the pork liver into the same dish, add a small amount of salt, steam over water, and eat the liver.
Efficacy Nourishing Yin and Liver.
It is suitable for scrotal swelling, abdominal pain, chest pain, irritability, dizziness and tinnitus.